|We Ask All Patrons To Observe The Following Rules
For your safety and security, Lake County Sheriff’s deputies conduct a periodic and random walk-thru of the drive-in property.
- Lakeport Auto Movies is intended to be a family friendly environment. As such, we ask that you conduct yourself in a family friendly manner – including refraining from the use of foul language. Please be respectful of other guests and drive-in staff at all times.
- When entering after the movie has started, please turn off your headlights (and drive with your running/parking lights). Please ensure all lights in your vehicle are turned off once parked.
- The first three rows are reserved for cars. Trucks, vans, SUVs, and other large vehicles should park no closer than the fourth row. Trucks with campers and other especially large vehicles should park in the back row. Hatches should be tied down at roof level to avoid obscuring the sight lines of vehicles behind you - or move to the back row.
- Motorcycles are not permitted at the drive-in
- Please be careful when walking from your vehicle to the snack bar or other cars, carry a flashlight and stay alert to vehicles moving. Children should not walk to the snack bar on their own.
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Please drive slow. Vehicles driving over the posted speed limit are subject to immediate ejection. Watch for people walking to and from snack bar building.
- We discourage people from sitting outside of their vehicles; however, if you choose to sit outside, please sit in front of your vehicle (rather than to one side or the other), but not in the cross roadway beyond the ramp crest. This protects you from being hit by cars pulling into neighboring spaces. Whenever you are outside of your vehicle whether sitting or walking you should be aware and alert to any vehicles moving around you. Using a flashlight when walking or when a vehicle is approaching will help others see you.
- Please park on the snack bar side of the slope with the front of your car no farther forward than the top of the crest of the slope.
- You are welcome to bring your dogs, but we ask they be kept in your vehicle at all times. If you need to walk your dog, please use a leash, and we ask that you do so along the fence line on the north-east side of the lot (opposite of the entrance). No animals are permitted inside the snack bar building.
- Walk-ins are not permitted. No re-entry once you leave. If you walk or drive out, you can not re-enter without paying.
- Only our radio sound broadcast of the movie or intermission music may be played where others may hear it.
- Shoes must be worn when walking outside your vehicle.
- Please respect others parked nearby that do not want second hand smoke, and light up away from other vehicles. Preferred smoking area is at the back fence line away from the snack bar. Smoking of Marijuana including with a medical recommendation is not permitted in the drive-in.
- No barbeques, fire pits, or other open fires are allowed. Burning of citronella candles is permitted.
- No fireworks. No sparklers.
- Please report any problems, concerns or violations to any snack bar or drive-in staff.
- We are not responsible for damages resulting from accidents with other vehicles.
- In the event of rain prior to the drive-in opening, we will be closed for the evening if either of the following is true:
A - Heavy rain has left the field extremely muddy and/or flooded.
B - The hourly forecast calls for additional rain during the evening.
Click here to view the current hourly weather forecast
- In the event of rain after the drive-in has opened for the night, no refunds or rain-checks will be given. We will show the entire program for any cars that choose to stay.
- The drive-in will not close due to heavy fog or smoke unless it obscures the screen, or presents a significant health hazard.
We recommend that all customers start up their cars to recharge their batteries during intermission. If you should have a dead battery during your visit, our snack bar staff can assist with jumper cables or battery booster box. We are not responsible for any damage that may result from their use. We do have a limited number of radios for rent if you are concerned about battery life or you have no car radio.